LG G2 Android 5.0 Lollipop update still hasn’t been rolled out to all the markets out there. Thankfully though, the Android 5.0 Lollipop update released for the European LG G2 is available for you to flash on your device.
The stock Android 5.0 2 Lollipop firmware for the LG G2 D802 variant is now available for European owners of the G2, and we’re going to show you how you can get the firmware installed on your LG G2.
Before you proceed though, we must warn you that the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware is meant only for the D802 variant and should not be flashed on any other variant of the LG G2. So we suggest you install this firmware only if you own the D802 model of LG G2.
How to Flash Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Update Firmware on LG G2 D802
- To begin, download the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop KDZ file for the LG G2 D802 from this link and save it to your computer.
- Now download the LG Drivers from this link and install them on your computer.
- You will also need to download the LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and save it on your computer. Once it is downloaded, extract the file.
- Turn off your LG G2 and enter download mode. Connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Now open the LGFlashTool2014.exe file. Select your device type and phone mode from the drop-down menu. Next, choose the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop .kdz file that you downloaded to your computer via the ‘Select KDZ File’ option.
- Click on Normal Flash/CSE flash and then click on start to begin the flashing process. You do not need to choose the desired language, it will be chosen automatically. Now wait until the firmware is flashed on your device.
- Once the flashing is complete, disconnect your LG G2 from the computer and power it on.
You should now have the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update installed on your G2.
Source – XDA